Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog Note

I'm starting a new continuously running post that will simply gather some daily links for my campaign politics students' consumption. I was thinking of doing this in terms of themes -- the first one will have some links concerning the conventions for example -- but given how quickly the dynamics of a presidential race can change, that may be feasible on some days but on others not.

Anyway, I just wanted to make our regular readers aware of the change and to invite you to contribute if you so desire. It doesn't have to be completely political sciencey, but that's the direction in which I'll be steering things.


Recent Posts:
Back to the Future: The February Frontloading Experiment is Over

The Electoral College Map (8/20/08)

On VP Predictions: Timing and Choices

No comments: