Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#spsa2012

Let's take a break from New Hampshire for a moment to talk about the Southern Political Science Association meeting in New Orleans starting on Thursday. I'll be heading down to participate in a roundtable discussion -- No, I'm not actually presenting. -- called The Role of the States in the 2012 Presidential Primaries and General Election Campaigns on Thursday afternoon. [I have no idea what I'll talk about, but a discussion that includes Paul Gurian, John Aldrich, Jim Campbell and Tom Holbrook -- not to mention that FHQ guy -- can't be all that bad.]

But I'll be roaming the halls of the Hotel Intercontinental taking in the most recent in (primarily) campaigns and elections research and hopefully -- time permitting -- blogging some about it as well. With that in mind, I have a request. For all you political science types and other gluttons for punishment are there any other panels about which you would like to hear more? Here's the preliminary program. Have a glance around and let me know if anything piques your interest. I'll try and fit in what I can.

Also, I have already had one request to record the aforementioned discussion. If that happens, I'll post that here.




Are you following FHQ on TwitterGoogle+ and Facebook? Click on the links to join in.

No comments: