Friday, September 25, 2009

FHQ Friday Fun: Separated at Birth?

I caught Jay Leno's new show last night for the first time since he hit prime time. Well, I saw the first few minutes of it at least. I'm not a real Leno fan (His humor is too tame for my liking.), but The Office led to Community (I'm sorry. I'm just not at a point where I can voluntarily say no to Chevy Chase. I've got a problem.) led to Leno. In that short period I was struck by Leno's new hair. I haven't seen the guy in a while, but he had aged somewhat and the hair; I couldn't shake the hair. At that moment it hit me. Jay Leno now bears an uncanny resemble to Ross Perot's 1992 running mate, Admiral James Stockdale.


















Well, you knew I had to bring something political into this, right?

And the rest of the week in fun?

Obama is good. Obama is very good. ...at smiling the exact same way.

Barack Obama's amazingly consistent smile from Eric Spiegelman on Vimeo.



Won't somebody please think of the insurance company executives?


Recent Posts:
State of the Race: Virginia Governor (9/25/09)

State of the Race: New Jersey Governor (9/25/09)

2012 Presidential Trial Heats: PPP (Sept. '09)

No comments: