Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sigh: Cite Your Sources, CNN

Now CNN is getting in on the act.

[Click to Enlarge]

Again, I don't want to bite the hand that sometimes feeds FHQ, but seriously, if you are going to stop by the site and then write a story, you could at least bother to say, "Hey, I read this somewhere else earlier today." And in CNN's case, they popped in with a specific "cuomo signs presidential primary bill" Google search at 12:45 this afternoon, and the CNN story on something that happened last week appeared at 5:21.

Strangely enough my initial post calling out CBS appeared immediately after the New York bill post. I don't particularly want to keep doing this, but as long this keeps happening, I have to stick to my word to continue calling out news outlets when they do this.


No comments: