Friday, October 23, 2009

FHQ Friday Fun: One from the Left/One from the Right

You absolutely can't beat a week when Dick Cheney is called a vampire and Democrats are pushing child labor to pay for health care reform.

Hat tip to Seth Masket at Enik Rising for the Cheney link and Dan Perrin at Red State of the Family Research Council ad.


Recent Posts:
Reminder: Democratic Change Commission Meets Tomorrow in Washington

PPP's 2012 Presidential General Election Trial Heats In-Depth

State of the Race: New Jersey Governor (10/22/09)

4 comments:

Jack said...

Two more:

HREF="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_IAN081P8I">Republicans in Congress

And HREF="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpg5sgKB7rU>one from two years ago.

Jack said...

It's been so long since I've posted a link that, as I suspected, I forgot how to do it. Let's try again.

Republicans in Congress

November 2007 - Gravel's Gamertag

Josh Putnam said...

Hey, I saw my rep on there! Protect those seniors, Virginia!

Jack said...

"[The Republican plan] is pro-life because it will not put seniors in a position of being put to death by their government." - Virginia Foxx, July 2009.

You know, even as a liberal Democrat, I have to concede that's true. There is absolutely nothing in Republican health care plans that provides for the government killing seniors.