Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rick Davis

FHQ Readers:

John McCain's 2008 campaign manager, Rick Davis, is going to be on campus here at Wake on Tuesday. He's going to meet with the political science faculty and some students while he's here. I thought I'd give all our regular contributors a chance to pose a question that I can then attempt to have answered. If you have any questions about the 2008 presidential campaign, especially the approach of the McCain camp, just drop a note in the comments section below. Oh, and I'm guessing the Sarah Palin question will be asked, so you may want to go in a different direction.

Thanks,
Josh


Recent Posts:
Won't Somebody Please Think About the Political 'Scientists'!?!

FHQ Friday Fun: Things are More Fun in Iowa

September (State and Local) Primaries Are Now a Step Closer to Disappearing

3 comments:

Robert said...

The only questions I can think of are

1.Who of the current Republican candidates has the best chance of defeating Obama in 2012?

2.How much of the good news for Republicans at this time is tied to the economy?

Robert said...

Anything interesting come out of the Rick Davis meeting?

Josh Putnam said...

Yeah, he had some interesting things to say. I planned to post something yesterday after he was finished, but I will have something much more detailed than this up tomorrow. Midterm week here has had me busy.

I'll say this: The most shocking thing about the Q&A was that the Palin question didn't come first.