- A belated look at some of Rick Davis' comments on the McCain campaign's strategy down the stretch in 2008.
- A look (with graphics) at the Rasmussen 2012 GOP primary poll released on Friday and the odd(-ish) head-to-heads among the various prospective Republican candidates for president.
- I think the GOP primary poll was a signal that Rasmussen will also put out a series of 2012 presidential general election trial heats.
- And that comes at a good time because Public Policy Polling will likely have their monthly trial heats out some time this week. Remember, they have substituted Tim Pawlenty in for Jeb Bush this month (who replace Newt Gingrich a month ago).
- And finally, we'll continue to see a likely flood of polling from New Jersey and Virginia this week. With only two weeks to go, polling activity is going to be heavy. PPP will have their Virginia results out tomorrow some time.
State of the Race: New Jersey Governor (10/16/09)
State of the Race: New Jersey Governor (10/15/09)
Rick Davis on New Media